Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Thank you My Bargain Mom for giving me this award. You have a great site to get tips on
how to shop smart, and the best use of coupons to save money With advice to help live frugally.
Here are the RULES of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
To follow the rules of this award, I am choosing the following blogs to receive this award...
1. The Art and Science of Parenting
2. My Kids Are My World
3. My Crazy Life With A Toddler
4. Gohn Crazy
5. Comedy Plus
6. Jinxy Knows Best
7. Boogers, Screams, Headaches, Dreams
Seven Facts about Me...
1. I'm Married with 2 wonderful children.
2. There are more pets then people in my home.
3. I'm One of the original Video Gamers. Pong to Pac Man I've played them all.
4. My Favorite Authors are Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child When they write together. Something always seems missing when they write seperately.
5. I hate housework and it probably shows a little too much.
6. Some day I hope to own a small house on a large piece of property In the Mountains. I would rather have more room outside then inside.
7. Right now I'm Very Addicted to CafeMom's Latte Land. Cafe mom is a web site for moms to get together on and Latte Land is their new game where you run your own coffee stand :D
The Broccoli is doing well.
This is a salad mix I saw on sale when I was out. I though I would give it a try.
I'm not really sure what they all are so it should be interesting.
On the right is a tomato plant and on the left is a jalapeno plant. I'm going to try making my own salsa this year.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Well I've got my tomatoes planted in my Experimental planter. As you can see the Cherry Tomatoes on top are growing like crazy. I've snipped the top shoot to try and keep the plant more compact. There are a few flower buds so it shouldn't be long before I see some tomatoes. The tomato plant on the bottom is growing more slowly.
Something I didn't think about but found quite interesting is the upside down plant is trying to grow up. This makes sense of course since that is what plants do. But for some reason I just didn't think that it would do that. Of course once it starts getting tomatoes it will grow down. The weight of the tomatoes will make it which is of course the idea so we don't have to stake it in place.
Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of my container garden. I've gotten 4 of them planted and growing well. I've put them next to our fence so that I can use it to secure any plants that need support as they grow.